Our staff knows just where to go!
Getting off the beaten path and discovering hidden gems is one of the wonders of travel. But how do you find those special places? Ask a local. The Cypress Hotel helps you make the most of your Cupertino stay by sharing our staff's favorite picks and insider tips.
We asked our intrepid staff: If you had only two days in Cupertino, what would you do? Take a peek, have some fun and Live Like a Local.
- Aqui Cal Mex Grill takes a new twist on Cal Mex Favorites made with local and sustainable ingredients.
- Manresa is a Michelin guide two star rated restaurant in the heart of Los Gatos. Consistently voted one of the top restaurants in the world.
- Savvy Cellar Wine Bar in Mountain View has a great wine tasting menu with choice of glass pours, bottles or flights.
- Cin-Cin Wine Bar and Restaurant is critically acclaimed offering contemporary cuisine with an International wine list and innovative cocktails.
- Blackberry Farm Golf Course is beautiful and quick! Squeeze in a quick round on this 9 hole PAR 29 before your next meeting.
- Rancho San Antonio the 3,988-acre Open Space Preserve offers visitors a unique experience with a sampling of diverse environments and amazing view of the Bay Are
- Santana Row is great for upscale shopping and dining with a European feel, offering high end retailers such as Burberry, Gucci and Ferragamo.
- Los Gatos is a historic and charming downtown shopping district that offers small specialty boutiques, home furnishings and art galleries.
- Arya Global Cuisine featuring authentic Persian food and Italian dishes is a dining experience!
- Bowlmor Lanes features 32 lanes of glow-in-the dark bowling & luxury sports bar.
ONE OF A KIND
- Step back in time to visit the ghost-tormented heiress of the Winchester Rifle Company at the Winchester Mystery House.
- The Kirsch Center offers tours and a variety of classes specializing in Environmental Studies and environmental building techniques. It's unique to our area.