Visit our boutique hotel near Saratoga, California
One of Cupertino's closest neighbors Saratoga, located at the base of the Santa Cruz mountains; is full of classic California beauty worth exploring. Get up before the sun and venture out for a hike at the nearby El Sereno open space reserve, catch an afternoon concert at the Vita Montalvo Artboreturn or visit the intimate Kathryn Kennedy winery. Choose between the Hakone Estate & Gardens or the Montalvo Arts Center for the perfect distraction after a day full of meetings in Silicon Valley. Saratoga is just the place to take in all the California arts the area has to offer.
Mountain Winery Ultimate Star Package
Experience the star treatment by staying in our newly renovated rooms before heading out to spend time with your favorite stars in concert at Mountain Winery. Upon your return, share your concert experience over a cocktail of your choice at Park Place.
- Receive 10% off our Best Available Rate
- Deluxe accommodations for two in our newly renovated rooms
- Two post complimentary cocktails of your choice upon check-in
- Complimentary appetizers from Park Place Restaurant
- Complimentary Daily Local Organic Fair Trade Blends from Mr. EspressoâOakwood Roasted Coffee