Cypress Hotel: Restful Newly Renovated Accommodations In A Boutique Hotel Haven
Our newly renovated guestrooms and suites define eye-catching boutique style. Blending Mediterranean warmth with California cool (think richly patterned fabrics and sleek furnishings) our hotel rooms are also outfitted with the latest in-room technologies to make your stay as restful - and productive - as you need it to be. Make it your office, your personal haven, or a little of both.
Each of our newly renovated 224 guestrooms and suites include the following amenities:
- Wireless high-speed Internet access, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch guest loyalty members
- LCD flat-screen High Definition TV with access to all of your favorites including premium on-demand movies.
- Luxurious pillow-top beds with lavish Italian Frette linens
- Plush Down pillows, with other styles(including hypoallergenic pillows) available upon request
- Honor bar featuring gourmet and organic treats
- Comfortable desk and ergonomic task chair
- Bigelow luxury bath amenities
- "Forgot It? We've Got It!" essential travel items
- "Mind. Body. Spa." features in-room spa services, the Yoga channel on every TV and complimentary yoga accessories to use during your stay
- Amenities of home including iron and ironing board, hairdryer, animal-print bathrobes and make-up mirrors
- In-room safe large enough to fit a laptop
- We are a pet-friendly hotel, with pet-free rooms available for those with allergies
- Family-friendly amenities through our Kimpton Kids program
- Check-in is 3 pm; check-out is 12 noon
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accessible Features
The Cypress Hotel Features Four Distinctive Room Types
King Deluxe Guestroom:
Richly appointed 300-square-foot newly renovated deluxe guestroom, with a queen-sized bed or a king-sized bed, offers comfort and style with all the amenities and services expected of a Kimpton hotel.
Double Queen Deluxe Guestroom:
Our luxe 300-square-foot-guestroom, with two queen-sized bed, boasts a 37" LCD TV and all the amenities and services of our newly renovated Deluxe Guestrooms.
Step up to our newly renovated Executive Suite, designed for the savvy business traveler. These spacious 400-square-foot one-room hospitality suites are designed for work or play with a unique configuration, including an entertainment center with 37" LCD TV, DVD Player, in-room CD player and a mini bar.
Our newly renovated Grand Suites offer a king-sized bed, chaise lounge for relaxation, a 37" flat-screen TV and signature Cypress amenities (including our robes). A separate parlor features a pull-out sofa, desk area, entertainment center with a 42" flat-screen TV, DVD player and a mini bar. The oversized bathroom offers a shower and a separate spa tub nestled in its own alcove.
All of the Cypress Hotel's newly renovated guestrooms feature:
- Generously sized desk and work chair
- Cordless phone with private voicemail
- 37" LCD flat-screen TV
- New and luxurious beds fitted with Frette linens
King Deluxe Accessible Room
Our accessible 280-square-foot guestroom, with one king-sized bed, offers comfort and style with all the amenities and services expected of a Kimpton hotel.
- Room has a roll in shower
- Communications features available
Accessible rooms are available at the hotel to meet your needs. When making a reservation please select from the available accessible guest rooms, or choose "Accessible" from the My Room Requests options on Step 3 in Online Reservations. If you have any questions please contact our Reservations Specialist at 408-342-4802 and email@example.com. For voice reservations please contact 800.499.1408.
Cypress Hotel's spacious accommodations offer style and sophistication paired with 4-diamond services and amenities surpassing any Silicon Valley hotel.